COVID-19 and Carkella Online Orders
Our Commitment to Health & Safety
As we adjust to the new normal during the COVID-19 pandemic, Carkella is focused on keeping our employees, customers, and the greater community as safe as possible. We are actively adhering to health and safety protocols recommended by both the CDC and the Colorado Department of Public Health, and continue to monitor these recommendations so we can stay up-to-date as guidelines evolve.
Carkella’s New Health and Safety Protocols
- Employees are given and required to wear face masks and gloves when working on site.
- Employees are told not to come to work if they are sick, and we are conducting daily temperature checks as an extra precaution.
- Employees who can continue to work at home are doing so, and we have limited the number of employees working on-site at the same time.
- We have hand sanitizing stations as well as guidelines for frequent, thorough hand washing located around our facility.
- We are cleaning surfaces in our warehouse and offices using products approved by the CDC several times a day.
Online Orders & Shipping Information
We process shipments Monday through Friday from our Boulder, Colorado warehouse. With limited staff on-site, orders may experience delays. When you place an order, your confirmation email will explain when to expect delivery. Feel free to contact us for an update: Call 888-925-2766 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. MST or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are accepting returns, but please expect delays due to our reduced staffing and safety protocols.
Thank you for your patience as we work together to weather the storm!